Muy chulo

Muy chulo

Wex27re half way through our 12 Days Of Christmas series and I really hope youx27ve been enjoying it so far!

Let me know in the comments which tutorial you liked best so far?

My favourite so far is the apple earrings! I love their redness and their glossiness...could it be because the name of my shop used to be x22Glossy Apple Designsx22? Who knows? ^_^

I also loooove one thatx27s yet to come and that I love so much I left till last, so youx27ll have to hang around till the very very end...^_^

Ix27ll see you all later for another Xmas tutorial!

Love you,

Maive?
www.maiveferrando.com
#apple #apples #earrings #jewellery #glossyapple #aritos #orecchini #bijoux #bijouterie #bisuteria #polymerclay #handmade #artesanias #artesanal #manualidades #crafts #jewelry #accessories #dangle #fruit #cute #red #christmas #xmas

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog